2012 International Conference on Trade, Industrial and Regional Economics
Organizer: Department of Industrial Economics, Tamkang University
Place : Taipei Campus, Tamkang University, Taiwan
Date : March 15 and 16, 2012
Call for Papers
I. List of Subjects:
1. Industrial Organization
l Market Structure & Firm Behavior
l R&D and Intellectual Property Right
l Health Economics
l Strategic Trade Policy
l Foreign Direct Investment and Economic growth
l Trade and Environment
3. Regional Economics
l Firms’ Location Choices
l Urban Spatial Structure
l Industrial Organization and Regional Economics
II. Important Dates:
1. Abstract submission: by December 15, 2011
2. Notification of acceptance: by December 31, 2011
3. Full-paper submission: by February 20, 2012
III. Submission Information:
1. About Abstract
(1) Abstract, no more than 500 words, should include title, research objective, applied methodology, expected results, and keywords.
(3) All submitted abstracts will be fairly reviewed by a conference committee constituted by prominent scholars from the related fields. A personal notification of acceptance will be delivered to the author(s) directly by December 31, 2011.
2. About Full Paper
(1) The papers should be written in English with fonts no larger than 12 points.
(2) Author(s) should email the full papers to the organizer (tbex(at)mail.tku.edu.tw) by February 20, 2012. Please note that overdue or incomplete papers will not be acceptable.
1. Updated Information about the conference can be found at http://www.ie.tku.edu.tw/
2. Contact Information
Department of Industrial Economics
Tamsui, New Taipei City 251, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel: 886-2-2621-5656 ext. 2566, 2596